Sunday 28 April 2013

Fashion Shoes Direct

So this review is going to be on a pair of little beauties from FashionShoesDirect this is a store on Ebay, they are also on twitter, amazon and Facebook so please like their pages! :-)

I found fashion shoe direct on twitter, and after looking at their eBay page I couldn't believe how cheap their shoes were! You can pick up a pair of dolly pumps for £3.99!! (What a steal!?) these would be great for keeping in your bag for the end of a night out or for work etc! They have recently added flipflops for £3.99 also!

I recently was sent the cork strappy buckle wedges in colour off white which retail for £19.99. I opted to get these wedges as I feel they are very versatile and I can dress them up and down! For example, yesterday I wore them with a maxi dress by the lake and on Wednesday I am dressing them up and wearing them to Ascot horse races with a shift dress, statement jewellery and a blazer!

I'm usually awful in heels, but because these are a wedge my feet managed to last all day in them! They also have a platform at the front which makes the heel not as high so this saves your feet also!

Overall I am so pleased with these wedges, the quality really is amazing for such a bargain price. I was also amazed at how quick delivery took. (2 days!!) I'd definitely recommend purchasing from this shop.

If you would like to purchase, please visit their twitter - @fashionshoe_D or their eBay site http://stores.ebay.co.uk/fashionshoesdirect :-)

P.s if your quick, today fashionshoedirect have 10% off purchases! (It would be rude not too!) ;-)

Lots of love! Xxx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs