Friday 3 May 2013

Baker Days Letterbox Cake

Hi Hunnis!

So it was my mum’s birthday a few days ago and she got completely spoilt rotten! I also took her on a suprise twilight spa experience at whittlebury hall which was just what we both needed! I came across Baker Days on twitter not long before my mum’s birthday and I saw they personalised cakes (perfect!) I opted to get a letterbox cake as there was only me, my brother and my mum that would of been eating it in the morning (I couldn’t wait until the family meal to scoff my face with cake!) which was perfect as the letter box cake provides 3 big slices! I also opted for the original vanilla sponge! J

When choosing the cake, there are hundreds of designs, sizes and flavours to choose from on their website, so it will take you a while to pick your perfect cake! You can choose to have a photo uploaded on to the cake with whatever text and designs you like. You can also opt for the pre-designed cakes (which I opted for, I just changed the wording on mine!)

I received my cake from Baker Days 3 days before my Mums’s birthday so it was still lovely and fresh ready for her big day!

This cake wasn’t like any shop brought cake, once you taste the cake you can tell it is freshly made because it is so light and moist, which was lovely! Baker Days say their cakes stay fresh for 2-3 weeks which is always a bonus!

Once I received the cake, I was pleasantly surprised! When you open the box you immediately see a cute round tin (which I am now using to keep all my eyelashes in!) You also are provided with a blank gift card and a cute party pack which contains 2 candles, a party blower and 3 balloons (a lovely added extra!).

If someone had send this to me I would have been really excited to discover the packs contents!
Starting from £14.99 a Baker Days’ letterbox cake is a great alternative to sending flowers, chocolates or a card to someone or if you are stuck for an idea or need a last minute gift this would be perfect considering they offer next day delivery too! You also don’t need to worry about being in to collect your parcel as it fits straight through your letterbox and you don’t need to sign for it! (brilliant!).

If you would like to purchase a Baker Day’s cake please visit their website – www.bakerdays.co.uk or follow them on twitter @bakerdays

Thanks Lovelys! Xxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs