Tuesday 28 May 2013

Image 26’’ Deluxe Hair Extensions

Hi Girlies,

 

So I have recently been doing my research on hair extensions, I have been after some Remy, mega long hair that’s thick for a reasonable price! (not much ai?!) I have read some good reviews on Image Hair Extensions so I thought I would give them a try seen as they do 26’’! (wowza!)

 

I opted to buy the Deluxe 26’’ Full Head set in Platinum blonde for £69.99 (what a bargain!). I received my clip in hair the next day after placing my order with them.

 

The Deluxe hair range is created for people with naturally thicker hair, however, I have really thin hair, I just love having glamorous, thick hair so I opted for this set. This full head set of 26" clip in extensions are hand made from the finest 100% Remy Human Hair and don’t tangle like other hair extensions I have owned. 



Image hair extensions are silky soft to the touch and are made with the finest human hair, each set weighs a massive 170 grams! Each section of these remy hair extensions have pre-attached silicone clips that will not slip or pull and are invisible once clipped in.

 


This set included 8 pieces of hair on 17 clips which are all double-wefted! (wow!) they can be cut, curled, straightened and styled like your normal hair. :-)

 

Please follow Image Hair on twitter and visit their website to see all their lovely sets!http://www.imagehairextensions.co.uk

 

Xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs