Monday 16 September 2013

Contouring with foundation - ft miners cosmetics

Hi Girls,

 

So I recently got 3 shades of foundation from Miners Cosmetics as I am always changing my skin colour as I am a slight fake tan addict. So I thought I would use the three shades to contour my face.


 

First of all I took shade Buff as this matches my skin tone perfectly and applied this all over my face with my real techniques stippling brush. I then took the darkest shade Almond and used this as a contour, by applying it with my contouring brush from real techniques below my jaw line, in the hollows of my cheeks (under the cheek bone), on my temples and down the sides of my nose. I then used the lightest shade Ivory to highlight my face and applied this on my cheeks, on my jaw line, down the middle of my forehead, down my nose and on my cupids bow.

 


This is such a subtle contoured look, but lovely for an everyday look when you don’t want to wear heavy powders and concealers but still want a slight contoured look. - you can do this with any 3 shades of foundation, I just prefer using these ones as they are so lightweight. 

 

I love these foundations as they smell really fresh, its also really lightweight when its applied. The coverage is between a BB cream and a foundation which makes it perfect for my everyday look as I hate wearing heavy makeup to work.

 

These foundations cost £4.99 from Miners Cosmetics. 

 

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs