Tuesday 22 October 2013

Favorite lip products

Hi Honeys,

 

Todays SoProject post is all about lip products (my fav!). I love experimenting with new colours and today I’m going to show you my top 5 lipsticks (which was a very hard choice considering I have over 50 lipsticks!), top 2 lip balms and a highly raved about lip scrub.



First up, my favourite lipsticks. I have included some nudes for my day time look and some vibrant colours for an evening look paired with a smokey nude or grey eye. I apply the nude lipsticks straight to my lip without using a brush to make it easier on the go and I apply the coloured lipsticks with a lip brush, this ensures a precise application so I don’t get the colour outside my lip-line (not a good look!)

 

 

(L-R) MAC Lipstick in shade Hue, loreal color ruche in Julianne's nude, Barry M 54, maybeline Fushia flash, beauty uk plumalicious, MUA one direction in Louis.)



Maybelines fushia flash is an exact dupe for MAC's candy yum yum but more glossy! I also think plumalicious is a gorgeous A/W shade, perfect for the colder months.

Next up is my favourite lip balms. I love a tinted lip balm whilst I am at work. It’s so easy to apply at my desk without a mirror and also because it’s so hydrating it doesn’t chap on your lips and rub off unevenly but also gives you a wash of colour. My favourite for doing this has to be the Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch. This is so gorgeous for adding a subtle wash of colour as well as smelling like cherry’s and hydrating your lips!

 

My second favourite lip balm is my EOS clear one, these are hard to come across in the UK, but a friend of mine was visiting the USA so I asked her to pick me one up. She got me this in honeysuckle. This smells soooo gorgeous and doesn’t feel at all waxy on your lips like other lip balms it’s so light weight. I also like the funky packaging!

 

Last but not least, my Lush lip scrub in Popcorn. This is an all natural lipscrub meaning.. its edible! So before I apply my lipsticks or I feel my lips are getting cracked and dried out, I dip my finger into the jar and scrub this all over my lips and then lick it all off! (this tastes soooo good, like sweet and salted popcorn!) After, my lips are super smooth and rid of all dead cracked skin. I love the fact this product is edible because you don’t need to worry about any of the product getting into your mouth.

 

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are absolutely gorgeous and yay, I always use my LUSH lip scurb too :)

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs