Friday 4 October 2013

MAC & Victoria Secrets Haul



Hi honeys! 

So, I'm sunning it up in beautiful Tenerife at the moment with a margarita in one hand and my iPad in the other writing this! Oh how I wish this was the life... anyway, I just wanted to show you all my mini duty free haul on the way out here (more to come I would think on the way back :o i can't resist a bargain!) 

First of all I purchased a Victoria secrets body spray in Yellow 5 I have wanted to get my hands on one of these spray for ages! But they are so hard to get hold of in the UK, so when I saw the Victoria secrets shop in duty free I had to purchase this. The smell reminds me of nina rici's red apple purfume. It's a light fruity smell that actually lasts like it's a purfume, unlike other body mists. I love it and will defiantly purchase this again for £11.40 such a beautiful smell and bottle - perfect for keeping in your handbag for a quick pick me up because the bottle is made of plastic so it's really lightweight but looks like a glass bottle? Perfect! 

Second up is a lipstick I have been lusting over for ages. MAC's creme cup, this is a beige lipstick with a pink undertone. Really beautiful and compliments my yellow skin tone really well. For £11.20 in duty free, I couldn't say no! 

Last but not least, riri loves MACs diamond limited edition cream highlighter. What can I say! The packaging first drew me in, so pretty and girly - it's pink and rose gold! I have been lusting over a cream highlighter for ages apart from my MAC strobe cream and when I saw this for £14.10 I knew I couldn't leave without it. This is going to look so gorgeous on my dressing table, it's making me want to pick up the rest of the riri loves mac collection! This was the last one left on the stand so I'm presuming these are going to quickly sell out girls... So hurry :-) 

Keep your eye out for my return duty free haul! 

Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs