Tuesday 26 November 2013

The "hard to buy for" male gift idea!

If your farther is anything like mine, then he is the hardest person to buy for. 1, he has everything he wants 2, there's only so much after shave a guy can own and 3, he's a fussy guy! 

I was browsing through a website called "not on the high street" they have some gorgeous unique gift ideas which are perfect for them hard to buy for people! 

I came across this real leather and silver engraved bracelet* which I knew my dad would love. I've seen him wear subtitle leather pieces before and he also loves sentimental gifts. On the silver part you can pick what writing you would like. I had "a daughters first love is her father, love you from shewie. Xx" (shewie is his nickname for me from when I was a baby so I thought it would be a cute gesture!) you can also pay slightly extra and have the font added using your own handwriting, how cool! 

I know my dad is going to love this gift because it's classy, sentimental, good quality and something I know he will wear. This bracelet retails for £49 and I think it is worth every penny as it's such good quality and a very sentimental gift. 

What do you buy someone that has everything or likes unique gifts? Check out www.notonthehighstreet.com they have loads of fab ideas - things I would have never thought of!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs