Friday 13 December 2013

Lauren's way - little helpers gift set


How cute is this packaging?!

 

So this little beauty is the perfect gift set for any tanaholic or anyone that has been wanting to try the Laurensway tans but doesn’t want to part with their £18.95 price tag without trying them first. I have tried Lauren’s way tans before and absolutely love them. My favourite are the darker than dark tanning lotion (which I use once every week or my Xen-tan ones) and the glam tan, this is a spray tan which I use whenever I want to be darker, especially for a night out!

 

Laurens way use moisturising ingredients in their tanning products, as well as being paraben free and alcohol free. I feel that the darker than dark tanning lotion is a dupe for the xen-tan morrocan oil tan, I used to use this but I feel in love with Laurensway after seeing how cheap they are compared to xen-tan!

 

Within the gift set you receive 3x 100ml products. Which is amazing, considering the normal size bottles are 250ml. In this particular set, the darker than dark little helpers gift set* you receive a 100ml darker than dark lotion, 100ml glam tan spray and a 100ml after tan moisturiser.

 

The Laurens way tanning products that I have tried don’t have that typical fake tan biscuity smell, which I hate so much, so this is defiantly a plus for me. I find the tan lasts very well and doesn’t fade patchy, especially if you use their moisturiser which smells lovely, like a tropical smell.

 

This little beauty only costs £15 and is limited edition for the festive period so be quick if you want to grab one of theses beautys! Laurensway also have some other cute gift sets, in this gorgeous pink wrapping so please check these out too!www.laurensway.co.uk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs