Saturday 21 December 2013

Love Me Beauty Box & Freebie Code!


So I’m not usually a fan of Beauty Boxes, because I’m not a big fan on sample size products because I find they are usually too small, especially if they are skin care samples. I also don’t like the fact that you don’t know what you are getting each month and the fact the boxes can be ‘hit or miss’ I think it would really depress me if I was looking forward to receiving a box and ended up getting a bunch of products I didn’t like.

 

That’s where Love Me Beauty are different, they let you log in to their website each month and pick 1 of 3 boxes, so you know exactly what you’re getting sent out and you have a choice of 3 boxes, you can also then tell if you would like to part with your money or not.

 

After seeing the December box for this month I knew I had to have it as it featured 3 full sized products that I knew I would use as well as 2 sample products, one of these being quiet a big sample!

 

Headline Colours Nail Polish in Quicksand

This is a lovely Taupe beige colour, I am really impressed with the formula of this polish, you only need 2 coats and it dries really quickly. A perfect shade for the Autumn/Winter months.


Lord & Berry Lipstick in Glazed Pink

I normally wear pink toned lipsticks so I was really glad to see this in the box, this is a glossy lipstick and gives you a lovely frosted pink colour, it glides on easily without sticking to your dry bits and the packaging is really luxurious and stable. This lipstick retails for £12 on its own, so its defiantly worth picking this box up if you’re a fan of this lippy!


Lord & Berry Lip Liner in Romantica

I don’t normally wear lip liners, so I was really excited to try this product. It goes on like butter – so soft and silky. I like to use this lip liner all over my lips, as I find it stays all day and gives me a lovely festive colour when teamed with a Smokey brown eye!

 

Vitality Mask by S5 & Rodial 5 Minute Facial

I haven’t tried any of these face masks yet, but I’m really looking forward to trying them out. I love a face mask and I have a pamper evening every week by putting one on whilst in the bath. No doubt I’ll end up having more over the festive period as I’ll be off work and it will be way to cold to venture out. Xmas films, a face mask and a hot chocolate with marshmallow’s sounds like a better idea!

 

Overall, I am really happy with this box and I think it is great value for money, if you are going to use the products within it. December contents are worth over £35. Love me Beauty did say they "included a little something extra in our boxes as a Christmas present" but I didn't receive this for some reason, so if any of you did, I'd love to know what the extra gift was! 

 

You can purchase this box fromwww.lovemebeauty.com for £10 (plus P&P) or you can buy a subscription. If it is your first order, and you use this code ‘BUDDY18’ you can also receive two free products in your box, meaning you are getting 7 products instead of the 5!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs