Friday 27 December 2013

Tom Ford Lipstick - Vanilla Suede


I have been craving a Tom Ford lipstick ever since I got into my lipsticks earlier this year, but I've found it pretty hard to part with the £36 price tag. Christmas is all about receiving gifts you wouldn't normally buy yourself, so when my dad asked for a few ideas I couldn't resist adding this! I love my Nude lipsticks as I feel they really suit my skin colour. There also perfect for any occasion and any time of year. 

Vanilla Suede is a frosty nude colour, gorgeous for these frosty winter months teamed with a brown smokey eye. I absolutely the love formula of the Tom Ford lipsticks and I can completely relate to all of the positive reviews as the lipstick melts onto your lips like butter, really moisturising! 

The packaging I think speaks for its self, it's chucky and very luxurious looking. I like the TF on the actual lipstick, I'm going to be gutted when that wears off!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs