Tuesday 14 January 2014

My Detox - ft. NOW Liquid Chlorophyll


After Christmas I am always left feeling bloated and fat and every year I say I’m not going to let the same happen again and I fail miserably! This year I put on a whooping 6 pounds over Christmas, I just can’t help myself, the Costa Christmas drinks, the Chocolate tins, Cheese Boards, Biscuit Tubs and Mince pies all got a hold of me. Now it’s time to say goodbye to the 6 pounds I quickly gained and another stone that I would like to get rid of!

I have decided to change my lifestyle as I am eating way to much ‘convenient’ foods a day and junk basically, after reading endless amounts of diets, the majority of people have said that eating ‘raw’ foods (anything that isn’t processed) for 6 days a week and then having a ‘cheat day’ on this day you can eat what you like (within reason), with at least 2 hours exercise a week to start with. Sounds easy eh?!

 

Today I have had porridge oats with skimmed milk for breakfast and blueberry’s on top, for a mid morning snack I had a handful of nuts, for lunch I had a homemade mushroom soup, for my afternoon snack I had an apple with 1 tsp of peanut butter and for dinner I am going to have seasoned chicken, rice and butternut squash with a natural yogurt and strawberries for dessert. Throughout the day I have been drinking water and 1 green tea. I have cut out caffeine, hot drinks, anything processed and alcohol also, a major no no is white bread and pasta.

 

I can’t wait for my cheat day! I’m already looking forward to having a cuppa and some chocolate!

 

On top of all of this, I have done a 7 day Detox, using NOW Liquid Chlorophyll which is Made from natural chlorophyll which is often referred to as ‘the life blood of plants’, NOW®Liquid Chlorophyll* can help to cleanse the body, fight infection, and generally promote good internal health.


every morning I had 1 tsp’s in orange juice for 7 days, this stuff is meant to be a miracle worker, giving your body some great nutrients and giving your body a good ‘n’ proper cleanse, perfect after a Christmas of over eating! This stuff is used by celebrities and is highly raved about in nutirition and health blogs as its natural and full of good benefits such as:

 

·          contains vitamin K, C, folic acid, iron, calcium and protein, which are all essential in building anrepairing red blood cells and boosting our immune system.

·          also contains high levels of vitamins A, C and E, and has strong antioxidant capacities. Antioxidants attack free radicals, which can cause harmful chemical reactions, damaging cells in the body and making it harder for the body to fight off infections.

 

I have been taking this stuff for a week now and today is my last day. I defiantly realised a difference in my energy levels and generally just feel more healthy and radiant.

 

What is chlorophyll?

Chlorophyll is a unique substance found in all plant life. It is the pigment that gives plants their characteristic green color. Chlorophyll also absorbs light necessary for photosynthesis, which sustains plant life through the conversion of sunlight into chemical energy.


I would honestly recommend using this supplement if you are looking to detox your body before or during a diet. You can purchase this from John Bell & Croydon and the Nutricentre at RRP £17.41. This bottle has about 4 week’s worth within it, so that’s 2 full detox’s! Well worth the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs