Friday 21 February 2014

Blogging Stationery - Vista Print



Lately I have attended a few PR events, which has meant I've needed some Buisness cards with my blogs details on. I visited vista print where they had a wide range of templates and I found one that fitted the "fairytale" pink and white theme of my blog just perfectly.

These cost me £9.99 for 250 cards which is an amazing price seen as I also received a free business card holder. For an extra £6.79 I received a matching pen and note pad - I thought these would be brilliant for my blogging notes and details.

I paid for the 14 day delivery and I received them within 7 days, it's always a lovely surprise when you receive parcels early! 

You can purchase your own Buisness cards and various matching assesories from vista print :-). 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs