Wednesday 26 March 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo


My hair gets greasy so quickly, if I wash my hair in the evening the next day my hair will start to get limp and slightly greasy towards the end of the day. So my saviour product is Dry Shampoo and nothing comes close to the well known Batiste brand - the experts in Dry Shampoo with such a varied range to suit all hair types. 

When your hair is needing a refresh, all you do is spray this all over your hair (paying perticular attention to your roots) comb through to get rid of the white powder and whaler.. fresh hair with no sign of grease at all. Another time I like to use dry shampoo is to lighten my dark roots when they start to come through, I find it helps blend the blonde in with my dark roots better and makes my roots less obvious. I also like to use dry shampoo to mattify my hair when I would like to add volume or curl my hair, it makes it so much easier to work with as sometimes with freshly washed hair it is impossible to get volume to stay as well as curls. 

I highly recommend these products, this is something I will forever repurchase. 

You can purchase your Batiste Dry Shampoo from most supermarkets and dry stores. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs