Wednesday 16 April 2014

Botox in a bottle!


Oh wow, I am so excited to show you guys this miracle product! Botox in a bottle.. no literally! Most of these creams that claim to give you the same benefit as Botox are a load of rubbish in my mind... however, after trying this product I thought I would let you know why I think it’s so great compared to others. As soon as you apply the serum you feel instant affects whereas other products say they work after using the product for a set period of time, not an instant pick me up. Your face is instantly tighter and it feels a lot ‘stiffer’ to move your facial muscles – me and my mum were in ore! As soon as she tried it, within 20 minutes she was on the internet purchasing a bottle. The packaging is also so luxurious, its gold and just looks wonderful! If you are second guessing buying this product before you have tried it out, then pop into Harvey Nichols where I’m sure you can ‘try before you buy’ and I guarantee you will be walking away with a bottle! You only need the tiniest amount so it will last you ages too. This product retails for £45 from Harvey Nichols. 

2 comments:

  1. Share good information about your site, the site is really useful for us. We read your website, share the most useful information in the Site. Thanks for sharing your site here.
    Buy Innotoxusa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested for this Blog. I will share this blog more than ever. This is a great blog, all of this important information is to be thanked by heart.
    Buy Dermal Fillers Online

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs