Monday 7 April 2014

Tan Truths


Whilst I was at the professional Beauty Expo in London I came across a brand I hadn’t heard of before, Tan Truths. I was automatically pulled in my their bright packaging and professional looking tan so I ended up receiving the Tan Truths Tan and the Tan Truths Exfoliator. First of all, the exfoliator smells exactly like fresh raspberrys – so delish!  It’s such a summer fruity smell. I have been using this as my everyday body wash to ensure my tan fades evenly, the little granual’s arn’t too harsh on your skin like a sugar scrub, which I personally don’t like as I find sugar scrubs completely strip your tan, whereas I like it to fade evenly and not completely remove it. Also, how can you not like this? Its bright pink and makes your bathroom smell like raspberry’s everytime!

 

The second product I received was the Tan Truths Tan, This is a really watery tan which I haven’t come across before, it reminds me of a professional spray tan solution, which you would normally use in a spray tan gun but it works just as good applied to a mitt. Something I would never of thought of doing. It makes it mega easy to blend – in fact, it’s the easiest tan I have. All you do, is apply a small amount of the tan to a tanning mitt and rub it into your body. Easy peasy! I like the fact this tan has a very dark guide colour so you know exactly where you have applied it, it also makes me super dark ready for a night out. This has become my weekly tan and is now a staple in my tanning routine due to it being so dark and easy to apply. You can purchase both of these products fromwww.tantruth.co.uk or via their facebook page TanTruthTan. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs